Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Aquatic Plants - May 2020 Update (YouTube Video)




This is my Collection of my Aquatic Plants that I cultivate in my garden.

I'm featuring on these 2 Black Taro - Colocasia esculenta 'Black Magic' & Colocasia esculenta 'Black Ripple' - the difference between both species. 

Also Pennywort (Hydrocotyle umbellata), Water lettuce & umbrella papyrus (Cyperus alternifolius) together with Mexican Sword Plant (Echinodorus palifolius) These are growing on open sunny area.

Here in the collection: 
Imperial Taro - Colocasia esculenta 'Illustris', Variegated Canna-Lily, Colocasia esculenta 'Teacup' together with the collection of Caladium. These are in semi-shade

The Fish-Pond: 
Here I cultivate inside a water feature setting where it is receiving a running cascading water. I think it works best with a water movement rather than stagnant water especially when it comes for Caladiums, Philodendrons, Pothos and Monstera species.

The plants that I grow here are : 
Epipremnum aureum - 'N Joy', Epipremnum aureum - Golden Pothos,
Philodendron Hederaceum "Micans", Philodendron - Lemon Lime / Philodendron - Ceylon Golden, Philodendron - Brasil, Monstera adansonii (Cheese-Leaf Plant) , DragonTail Plant (Epiprennum pinnatum) & Arrowhead Plant (Syngonium podophyllum - Pink)

Also growing well - Blue Taro - Xanthosoma violaceum. 
One of the exciting moments in my tiny garden is my fish pond which is always burst with life and colors - there is no end of discovering something new in this feature.

Here I enjoy taking care of my goldfish with few life bearer fish like guppies, platties and sword-tail fish. The sound of tricking water truly calms the soul and the serenity of aquatic loving plants just add favor to that ambience.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my Garden Video 
Do click on the Link Below for More Videos Listed Here:

 I really appreciate if you are able to 
Click Subscribe and Click Like in my Videos

Thank you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month