Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Glory Lily - The Spider & the Bee


I wanted to share this story of predator vs prey in this cat & mouse drama of nectar chasing and entrapment. It was quite a thrilling episode to observe the tactfulness of the spider in trying her best to capture the elusive flying sting-less bee. I wonder if she was successful.


Both kept their respectful distance yet interestingly close in approximate with each other. I hope it was not fatal attraction that one makes a meal of the other while the other is seeking for a meal.
The irony of nature - nothing is safe and benevolent as the appearance - even the flower is poisonous.


However, this is a story that took place in one of the busy morning in my garden. I'm pretty sure there are many other natural happenings which are oblivious towards a human comprehension but a big deal when it comes to my garden stories. 

I manage to capture and experience this one particular story for your garden stories.
Hope you find it amusing and a pleasure.


Until then, keep busy gardening and enjoy what nature offers the beauty and all her mysteries while it last.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month