Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Fence Side Garden


This is one of the spaces that I often taken for granted. The best part of this portion is that it gets the first light of morning sun. The tragic part about it is that these plants seemed to trespass to my neighbors space.

If you notice the chain-rail link, these foliage seemed not know the boundaries or borders and somehow gracefully cascade taking over to the other side.

Thank God I don't have any problems with my neighbor yet (there had been 3 sets of neighbor shifting from this home over and over again - bringing new challenges and learning tolerating boundaries as not to offend each other) 


Apart from all that, these plants just overlap with each other cascading and layering with each other.
Here are some on the list, Trailing Rex Begonia which has beautiful foliage - it's actually a cissus.


Some of the succulent plants that does well here. 




Eventually I had managed to grow most of them as hanging plants here.









If you notice my neighbor had parked his van right at the edge of the fence blocking all the light at the lower part of the fence garden. It was truly challenging times for them (2 years in counting)




These are my favorite succulents where it proved to be with me for years,
It had not died nor wavered by grows every so strongly year after year and I love them dearly.
They are indeed fragile but hardy.


Finally this is the current look now (pic below) 
It is still look messy and unkempt - I guess that what garden somehow appears to be in my gardening en-devour - raw and realistically practical.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month