Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Airplant - Updates (old files)


This is my first time buying this online - I got my first tillandsia xerographica  together with tillandsia caput-medusae (top) and the smaller one is tillandsia bulbosa. (bottom)
The brush looking one was tillandsia juncea - this one died on me, it rotted from the crown.

I got these on March 2019 - Looks like it's been a year in my hands.



The furry looking one too had bid good-bye to me, it was raining constantly and that didn't help and fully it succumb and rotted away.. falling into pieces.



Eventually I understood that airplants seemed to be sun lover in my garden. The ones that was in shade didn't do well compared to the ones that had sun on them - I guess a bit of sun skin on them helped especially when it is a wet rainy place in my garden.









I love airplants but I think I'm not planning to more of these now as my focus in maintaining and keeping them alive - hopefully they grow big and heavy with pups - as many gardener's dream of course.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month