Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Monday, January 3, 2022

Colocasia esculenta 'Black Coral' - Part 2 (Electric Blue Gecko Version)




CHARACTERISTICS:

This particular Colocasia have very strong similarities like Black Ripple Colocasia however the leaves do not have any ripple effect on them. Also this particular one have a strong glossy effect similar like Black Ripple - almost with metallic sheen however not very evidently visually strong like the Electric Blue Gecko.

There have been a lot of discussion and confusion added in actually identifying the true Electric Blue Gecko. Based on my opinion, this particular one was initially sold as "Black Coral" and eventually re-labelled as EBG for a stronger visible coloration on this particular variant.

I had also seen where confusion is added when Black Ripple Plant is also labelled as Electric Blue Gecko - As for me, I know that I don't own one (EBG) as I know the coloration are very strong and visible - especially the blue tones.

Other than that, the Care and Cultivation of this particular Colocasia is very much the same. Click below for more detailed information concerning this matter.





Click on the Link Below
For Detailed information of Care & Cultivation of Colocasias &
For Other Different Types of Colocasia:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month