Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Silver GooseFoot Plant - Syngonium wendlandii - Best Indoor Plants (Part 3)

I would like to introduce a New Series on Indoor Plants
and hope to come up with 10 Best Indoor Plants for Beginners.

I'm guessing that if you had already had hands on other hardy plants and you are ready for a new challenge - these fall in more less as medium level plant to grow and maintenance.

Let me introduce these plants - Syngonium wendlandii
commonly known as Silver Goosefoot plant.
I had initially called them as Goose foot plant & labeled them as such in my previous posts.


All the characteristics and behavior is same as the Syngonium (Arrowhead plant) which I had wrote about in my earlier posting. This particular one has the velvety green sheen, even the silver lining at the midrib gleams like florescent in the dark.


It has a longer leaf formation in comparison with the common Arrowhead and a slow growing plant.



However, It does grows into 3 lobed foliage when it grows bigger.


The  Details on Care, Grow & Propagation can be found in my earlier Post in link Below:

Arrowhead Plant - Syngonium podophyllum - Best Indoor Plants (Part 1)

Do share with me your thoughts and experience with your sygnoniums in comment box below:
Why you find them special and gives you that joyful, fulfilling garden experience.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month