Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Sg Buloh Nursery Visits (Final Part)


This is the follow up posting of my latest visit to Taman Muzium Warisan Kusta
A Trip to Sg.Buloh Nurseries (Updated 2019)

Here I want to showcase what plants been sold currently in the market.
On What you can expect to find in the Sg. Buloh Nurseries.

Some of the other nurseries that I have put all of the them here in one post.
These nurseries sell some common plants that is usually found in many nurseries.
Basically I just want to showcase what plants been sold currently in the market. 
What is normally sold in these nurseries and their various plant collection.

This is the Final Part (Continuation of the Earlier Post) 
I had arranged the pictures below:


What I want to showcase here are the various types of floral plants that are usually sold in these nurseries. Mostly orchids, roses and hibiscus. Also a good collection of succulents, pitcher plants and various colored foliage plants.
Sometimes, there will also be a collection of rare plants that sold for one time series.
It all depends on luck, if you able to get your hands on them - it would be a big deal.

Here, I have also uploaded what is begonias are normally sold in this nurseries, particularly the red leaf series. I for one, find them challenging as their red tones don't last very long in the low land climate. They somehow revert to green leaf colored foliage.

Hope you have enjoyed the show.
There are much more to view and talk about here but for now, I let the pictures do the talking.
 




































































No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month