Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Prince of the Snow Mountain



I spotted these tiny buds form my rose plant trailing at my gated fence. I thought it might be those unsuccessful buds that falls out after awhile. I was confident that it must be a red rose as I noticed the white one is small and frail.
How I was proved wrong.

These 6 tiny rose buds and one had surpassed and bloomed this weekend with a marvelous enchanting bloom. It look so innocent and pure - so unblemished and fragile looking as I held it upon my hands.

This is what is was said, taking time to smell the roses.. especially when we are so busy doing everything - chasing this and that and time flies like no body's business.











.
Ohh..
its so beautiful that I forgot to take a sniff from this flower..
must do it today, immediately after work....

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

This trailing rose is beautiful! I wish I could have one creeping here but I just do not have any space left. Nice job on this one. Remember to sniff the fragrance :-) Btw, I didn't know goosefoot plant has spadix and spathe flower till you told me. I have on in my garden! I will see if mine would give the flower.

James David said...

Believe me Stephanie - I'm really getting short of space that I'm going mad on what to keep and what to give away..these roses are from my mum's give aways.

Autumn Belle said...

The white rose is lovely. I like the way you show us the rose from bud to blossom. I hope you remembered to smell your pretty roses.

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month