Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Bleeding Heart Vine



This is my follow-up of my bleeding heart vine.
(you can click on the lable: Bleeding Heart Vine below to see how I started it first)

After awhile - all the leaves started to dry up and the vines turned ugly. I trimmed and tied it and kept it neat. It looked so horrible and I had planted those extra wormwood plant to softened the emptiness.

Later, about a month, it started to show some sign of survival and hope as some of the vines started to sprout and give out flower buds. I had planted 2 pots and those little vines in a milk tin container and all had shown a good growth.

Can't wait to see those beautiful flowers to bloom.




4 comments:

  1. Hi James, the plant looks like it is doing well now. And the little flowers are on the way. I wish your plant will grow healthily from now onwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plant looks set on the way to growing up. I think its a 'teenager' now! I wish you good luck and I really look forward to see pictures of this bleeding heart flowers. The flowers are gorgeous and will brighten up your fence. I hope it is in time for Deepavali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi James,
    Nice to see your blog showing up on Blotanical now.
    Glad your vine is perking up - hope it flowers again.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie - yes, the flower buds are slowly coming out. Will follow up with those pictures as soon as they bloom.

    Autumn Belle - Thanks, really hoping for the flowers to come out but I guess it may bloom very soon, sooner than Deepavali.

    Sue - Thanks, its been an effort in getting used to Blotanical but its worth it.

    And welcome Galloping Gardener, thanks for adding in my blog.

    ReplyDelete



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels