Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Life of A White Rose



I cannot believe my eyes when I noticed a tiny white rose bloomed emerged from this plant. I was expecting it to grow at least a few feet in order to put out the buds. The flower is so small that its a size of my thumb. (You can see the size of the rue plant leaf as a scale difference)

I guess this one is impatient. So impatient that it gave out another 2 more blooms in the evening. All these happened from morning till evening.

By the next morning (today) The petals are well spent and a slight breeze send these petal scattered all over my porch.

Had I not noticed this bloom that morning, all would have been bloomed and blown in a single day. Hopefully I get a better bloom with a better picture quality.







3 comments:

  1. Hi James, what an amazing rose right? I used to think rose is impossible here. But over time, it has proved me wrong. It is possible to have nice rose shrubs here. Oh, I notice that purple little plant next to the rose. Beautiful foliage. Looks like coleus. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you were able to see the bloom during its brief stay. It pays to watch the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie - I too thought the same but agree with you. You will never know until you try it.

    Sue - yes, each morning has its surprises and shocks (if the plant died or eaten) Guess you are famaliar with those experiences. Above all, its the bloom & colours that brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels