Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fish in a pot


video

I had bought some baby carps for $1, (about 10 fish) and placed it in a pot with some aquatic plants. Wanted to do that for sometime and managed to get it done 2 weeks ago.

I had placed 4 water lettuce and the extras I had given to friends.

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels