Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Messy Garden - The 5th Series

















If you had followed through my constant experiments of my Messy Garden Series, you would totally understand my predicament of this constant never ending change that take place in this section of my garden going wild & messy.

Well, I guess these things happen. One of the hangers of this flower pot had snapped and the plant left dangling. Apart from the rest of the plants spraying itself forth here and there. This time I totally lost the idea that they will ever do well for the next coming 3 months.

Hope this last till Christmas as I really need to concentrate on other areas as they need attention.
Will keep posted on the updates.

























And so this what happened:

I had removed the Joyweed and installed only the Spider plants together attached with it Trailing Water Melon Begonias as the front-liners.

The bottom:
Costus were once they were in pots now were nicely tucked within the brick space and they are growing taller and the flowers more richer compared to the previous installations.
















2 comments:

africanaussie said...

Oh I do like that low growing costus - sometimes costus can grow so high here and be untidy. that area looks lovely with the trellis and hanging pots.

James David said...

Hey! Thanks.

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month