Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nature Walk 6 - Betel Leaf



Finally I arrive to this place, its almost an hour and I need to go back to the office. My shirt is lightly stained with my sweat. I was amazed to find a sea of betel leaf crawling all over the landscape. It have a light green coloured leaves in comparison to the grass and other foliage.





I am so excited and managed to pluck few of these vines to take back for planting. Immediately arriving to my office, I placed them in a container and watered it. (planned to plant it today)
I have an earlier batch which I had planted (the plant I got from the same place but a different area - near the allamanda patch) Here, its like a haven of betel leaf. I hope I can propagate this and give more of this plant to others before this place is totally sealed for construction and all the plants here doomed.

(Below - its just 4 long vines of betel leaf)

No comments:

Post a Comment



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels