Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Caladiums at Home



I had few types of caladiums
- spotted red, spotted red & white, bleeding heart var.
and all green caladium best known as elephant ears.

Elephant ears needs a lot of water, good for aquatic motive plants.
I had few types of elephant years - still facinated by it
- especially those which can be found in overgrown wild areas.

I do not have any of them now.
They are so temporary. Grow when I do not want them to grow
and not grow when I place them in specific pots to give space for them to thrive.

The hot weather had killed all of them.
And that was the last of my dinasour land.
Caladiums with all of my aquatic plants.



Caladium needs sun and I had placed them outside of my gate.
(inside area is very shady causing these caladium and elephant ears to be spring their shoot long and they become to heavy and eventually break by the middle)

No comments:

Post a Comment



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels