Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Red Blooms

















It is indeed amazing that these red ones actually dwell in my garden invisibly.
You may have to seek them out with a detective lens, armed with a camera,
they are hidden from common sight..

Or perhaps.. As I mentioned before..
I often see them, until they had become invisible to me.

Does that happen to you?
Something so common and that you just walk pass them?

Though their size is tiny and small.
They make up like bright lights, shining red on their colour.
And these are the small little joys in my garden.
Like chilli red - they flavor a sharp spicy taste in between my greens.

How do you see your reds?
Are they all attention seekers or hidden behind a leaf?
Share your story.










These Doritis Pulcherimma is recently purchased for RM10 from another gardener near my place.
It never stop to give out spikes of flowers continuously.
Something that I truly admire with this orchid - never to disappointment me without blooms.








2 comments:

Ela said...

It's very original flowers. I love those colors in the garden :)

Jacqueline said...

Love reds... they're real traffic stoppers! Pity, our Spicy Jatropha was destroyed by scale insects a couple of months back... yours is a winner, James!

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month