Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Garden Landscaping - Bromeliad Set-Up (After)


This appears to be simple and easy look where
the collection are basically Bromeliads, Earthstars, Caladiums, Calatheas and Sansevierias species.


I have managed to set the Sanserverias
into combo with few others to give a strong visual effects.
Whereas a single feature bromeliad exclusive for tall vases.
The work is still in progress but basically this is going to be the main set-up theme work.



The Rectangular pots are able to hold the many varieties of Bromeliads and Earthstars.
It does work out well - far more than I envisioned.

I really loved the contrast the red Earthstars striking above the background of deep undertones of base coloured bromeliads arranged in this collection.


The challenge was finding the complete collection
as most of them were misplaced and deeply stashed around the pond area.
Sadly - some had died out as it was hidden from plain sight.

Regardless.
Now that these are visible and in accessible
Focusing and attending to them are much easier compared to before.


As I mentioned
This is work still in progress.
A lot had been re-arranged and been improved making the collection more grand.

1 comment:

Mystic Dreamer said...

Great job. I like the arrangement.

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month