Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Garden Update - Hanging Version


Finally I had decided on what I want to keep and what I want to throw
(mostly I begged my new garden friends to adopt my plants)
I had given away all of my Bird Nest Ferns, most of the orchids (which never bloomed)
And also all the boring green leafy types - got rid of the invasive Boston Ferns.

The new look consist of Dischidias, Bromeliads, Tassel Ferns and finally Hoya.
I had replanted the invasive Hoya - subjected them into pots and hoping that they will bloom soon.
(Or else they are the next set to get dumped)


I had re-introduced my long missed Spanish Moss that had been idle, hanging pitifully at the gate corner. Now, getting a new look - I was surprised that I managed to make many hangers out of them.
Hopefully they start thriving like the last time.


This is the angle of my garden looking from my entrance door.
The next clearing to be done is the bottom part - its quite a mess and every time I want to reset them;
It either rains, or that I'm occupied with something else and most case - no mood to garden.

Finally
I mustered the courage to garden.
It took awhile to harden my heart to clean and clear..
Finally I can see the sunlight coming into my garden..
And.. oh-oh...
It started to burn my very much shaded orchids and bromeliads..
Hmm...


I'm thinking by next year.
My garden theme is very much coloured leaves and blooms.
Hopefully it happens.
The boring green had it era - now its the coloured look.
I really long to see some flowers this time.
At least - just to brighten my day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month