Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Monday, April 20, 2015

Doritis Orchids

I would consider this my favourite orchid
simply because this one is the most easiest to care
and gives out a great number of flowers in a very long term.

I still have one over-spend flower spike standing like a last straw with its terribly spend 3 flowers left.
I'm still not sure what went wrong - what I hadn't do or need to do as I haven't seen any new flowers yet on them.

So - hopefully - the start of the fertilising regime might get them started.
My only fear is that I might over do them and might burn them and cause more damage then help.
(Of which I had done many times before in the past - of my over zealousness)

I also manage to get 3 different varieties (I think)
As I haven't seen the new sets of blooms yet - its going to be difficult to determine which ones I really got now.

Doritis X Phals would be the best orchids for me to have.
Next to Oncidiums.
Of course - I would prefer any of the showy flowering kind - only if they start blooming.
Or else they are just taking valuable space with lots of attention on their well-being without rewarding me.
Let's see how it goes.

So for now,
Enjoy with me these pink beauties.
(These are last year blooms - I haven't got any new spikes this year yet)









No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month