Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dischidia and Airplant Species

 I would consider a great achievement to study these particular species - Epiphytes.
These Discihidia species somehow are a mystery to me.

I can't fathom how these leafy plant just manage with water - hanging and cascading easily. Propagation proved futile as they are not an easy plant to work with. I'm still discovering their characteristics and hoping someday to uncover their hidden secrets.

Here with me are:

1) Dischidia oiantha
2) Dischidia pectinoides - Ant Plant, Kangroo Pouch
3) Dischidia nummularia - Button Orchids.

4) Collection of Airplants.


















1 comment:

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Hi James! I like your plants, they look so exotic for me. Dischidia in the first pictures has beautiful leaves; I love the color!

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month