Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November Blooms

















There are indeed rewards when you think twice of not taking a plant and still did otherwise. In a manner of speaking of rescuing them, there can be no greater joy in seeing the reward of their blooms. I for one would say this are truly remarkable ones.

I'm totally care-less in the fact that I do not know its ID. In very high suspicion that it could be from a lily family. The only thing that gives me satisfaction is those descending leaves, cascading downwards. Each like a petal itself.

To prove me wrong, then came another shocking surprise when its starting giving out not one but two flower spikes. These warm spilling the beans reds are something that I hardly come across.
Certainly these are the joy of gardening moments.



























Jewel of Opar certainly never cease to mesmerise me.
I often get captivated by these tiny blooms and seed-pods which somehow tells me that even a small things can still be beautiful. These are truly miniature flowers that it might take awhile for anyone to appreciate it.

Most likely the grass cutter would just slice through them without a second thought as they are easily mistaken for weeds or overgrown grass. I realise that kept them going as it would prove a resilient & hardy plant. Taking those "hard pruning" to continue on for the next season.








No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month