Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, June 12, 2014

KLOBS 2014

 I managed to check the KLOBS
KL Orchid & Bonsai Show 2014
Well.. like most gardeners mentioned..
Its not as glorious as how it used to be during past years..


 I liked the Vertical Garden from one of the vendors.
The person incharge appeared to be missing.
I guess he/she must be bored to death..
Another vendor beside  this one was sleeping - sitting on a chair..
I can't imagine... pity them...



 The Bonsai exhibits looks  good but it started to rain..
And so I have to dash for it before  the down pour..
The ones I that I manage to get a quick snap
are the flower arrangement decor..


 Do you notice the Earthstars and the Fittonias...
They  look amazing with the orchids...
Yeah..
The irony that when  you see one orchid -
it  appears that you had already seen all..
Strange,
Something that is so valuable and expensive but
they look so industrial and boring..

















 The plant vendors are unsatisfactory.
I think  you would find the Sg.Buloh nursery area
are much more exciting and interesting.
I checked the prices and appear to be expensive too..

The common Moth Orchids are priced around  RM30-RM35.00
Sooo.. I really don't think there is any offer price or maybe its held on the last day..
where the prices might be brought low that time.
I saw one vendor selling for 4 plants for RM100.00
That means one is RM25.00
Perhaps  its a good deal..
The previous years gave more better offers and varieties compared to this one.

Hope you enjoy these pictures.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month