Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Maiden Hair Fern - Adiantum capillis-veneris (Part 2)



My mum had passed to me two of the larger leaf species type and so I have 4 pots right now.
(2 large and 2 smaller leaf types)

This plant is also known as Venus's Hair Fern. I thought the larger ones are known as Venus's Hair Fern and the smaller ones as Maidenhair Fern... but actually both are the same.

I'm sure many maidenhair fern gardeners will sought to have the variety of the leaf sizes for their garden collection. My mum is very much interested in adapting that idea, but for now she is clearing her overgrown garden.

Just like me - she is facing a dilemma, "Want not, throw not" I too face the same situation. Its always better to pass the plant to someone than to throw it away...
As for now, I need to clear few plants so that I'm able to maximise the space and the variety of plants. Still experimenting on rearranging and re potting...

Hope I can manage that soon.... before I loose my mood.
or have no time to handle the garden...




No comments:

Post a Comment



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels