Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

6 Reasons Why you need to repot your Anthurium Plant (Crystallinum X Magnificum 'D' Petiole)



These are basically my collection of Anthuriums which I have managed to collect and cultivate over the years. These are very slow growing plants - where the growth process is very likely limited as one leaf per month hence a lot of patience it required and also I had find that their leaves can easily get damaged hence a lot of care is required in cultivating these type of plant. 

This particular type of Anthurium are very much cultivated for their foliage beauty - very much directed as an ornamental plant and also can be considered as a Rare Plant Type. Here in this video - I will be talking a lot of their many different variations in between their plant characteristics in their hybrid difference and what to look out for their unique features.

The identification factor is very much directed in noting all the special and unique features on these Anthurium plants.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month