Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Tips & Hacks on How to Grow Big Colocasia Black Ripple (video)





Here in this video, I will be sharing my Tips and Hacks on How I care & cultivate my Black Ripple Colocasia and together with other Alocasia & Colocasia in my Collection. 

These types are commonly known as Elephant Ears due to the large leaf structure, though some of them are identified as different class and species names. 

I will be covering detailed information on soil medium, watering, lighting and fertilizer requirements. Also pest management. Also in this video are my time-line of the plant growth of how it appeared to be in 2 year duration. 

There in this Plant Collection: Colocasia Black Magic, Colocasia Black Ripple, Colocasia Illustris, Colocasia Tea Cup, Alocasia Yucatan Princess, Alocasia Black Stem & Xanthosoma - Blue Taro.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month