Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Monday, February 15, 2021

How to Care & Cultivate Anthurium Plants (video)



This is my basic Collection of my Anthurium Plants which I had collected over the years. Here I have the flowering variety and the foliage variety:

Flowering Variety:
1) Miniature Version
2) Large Version
3) Medium Version - Dark Foilage Type

Foliage Variety:
4) Anthurium Crystallium.
 
Here I talk about How I Care & Cultivate Them:
Basically they need bright shaded area with good humidity. 
They can be much easier plant to care for comparison to begonias and Jewel Alocasia.

2 comments:

Madison Wilson said...

How I wish I know also how to care & cultivate this type of plants. I really love plants.
I think I need to learn if some plants need bright shaded area and good humidity for them to maintain their beauty.Thank you for the idea.

James David said...

Hi Madison,
Actually Anthurium are quite an easy plant to care for. Do check out on in a local nursery which is not expensive and try that out. Once you had established its behavior and growth condition - you can get the challenging ones.
All the Best.

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month