Search This Blog
My Vertical Garden Wall
TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Garden Oh Garden....
These are the moment I'm scratching my head and wondering what to say,
Its ridiculous actually, I just reset the whole thing and its not what intend it to be. Another few weeks & I'm sure the whole thing would turn into a blob of plants, I hardly can see the base of the pot now (making it more difficult for me to water)
Somehow, it look pretty in their own mess but should I make it neat and tidy?
Again, I really don't have the time & energy to do it.
What do you think dear gardeners?
Share with me your thoughts & ideas of what should I do concerning this.
Would consider this beautiful & keep it or prefer otherwise? (neat & tidy)
- James David
- Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
- My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.
Contact Me on the Form Above
Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.
- ► 2022 (87)
- ► 2021 (102)
- ► 2020 (238)
- ► 2019 (157)
- ► 2014 (88)
- ► 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ▼ 2010 (70)
Favorite Popular Posts (Please click on links below)
- ANTHURIUM - Different Types with Names & Images
- JEWEL ALOCASIA - Different Types with Names & Images
- ALOCASIA - Different Types with Names & Images
- COLOCASIA (TARO) - Different Types with Names & Images
- BEGONIA - Different Types with Names & Images
- CANE BEGONIA - Different Types & Images
- DIEFFENBACHIA (DUMBCANE) - Different Types with Names & Images
- EPISCIA - Different Types & Images
- FERNS & ALLIES - Different Types (Names & Images)
- HUPERZIA (Tassel Ferns) Different Types - Name & Images
- DISCHIDIA - Different Types with Names & Images
- HOYA - Different Types with Names & Images
- CALLISIA - Different Types & Images
- TRADESCANTIA - Different Types with Names & Images
- INDOOR PLANTS - Different Types & Images
- FRAGRANT FLOWERS - Different Types of Tropical Fragrant Flowering Plants
- KVPA Plant Acquisition #PAE Events List
My Garden is slowly settling to its permanent position where I'm going to maintain what I have currently. The best idea in keepi...
I had wanted to list all the begonias and their ID with images here. Somehow it will be overwhelming to put the whole genes here which ...
Most of my friends asked me about where I purchase my plants. I often tell them about this very famous nurseries, the ones located in Sg....
How to Care & Cultivate Different Types of Zig-Zag Plant (Pedilanthus tithymaloides / Euphorbia tithymaloides) (Updated 2021)INTRODUCTION: To have or not to have. What if all the neighbors around your surrounding area plants this same plant, Would you consider ...
I would like to introduce a New Series on Indoor Plants and hope to come up with 10 Best Indoor Plants for Beginners. I'm guessing...
CANE BEGONIA TYPES AND IMAGES These cultivars are famously known as Angel wing Begonia or Dragon wing Begonia. Basically they are very s...
It was one of my zealous moments where I have decided to just go and see whats happening in this Orchid Garden. Its situated inside KL Lak...
I had wanted to list all the Episcia and their ID with images here. Somehow it will be overwhelming to put the whole genes here which will ...
I have come across many gardeners who had stopped gardening for the fear of mosquito's. Though it sound like a laughing matter but not s...
This is my collection of Dieffenbachia (Dumbcane) which I had managed to cultivate and grow. Strangely as it may seemed - I find some of the...
Popular Post - 1 Month
Though this plant appear to be simple and easy, I must say that this is one of the challenging plants to cultivate as it has easily gon...
INTRODUCTION This particular plant is known as Schismatoglottis wallichii, however I still cannot find any common name on this one so f...
Here are the list of the plants - specifically these Alocasia type which is commonly known as Jewel Alocasia which is quite sensitive and hi...
Different Types of Colocasia (Taro) / Elephant Ears Plants INTRODUCTION: The very fact to note that there are a huge cultivars and hybrids o...