Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Garden Landscaping - Fruit Tree Collection (After)


As I had mentioned in the earlier post
Its much neater and well arranged compared to the earlier arrangement,

I had placed the bamboo like draceanea species here.
After pruning the damaged ones and allowing the spikes to rise and descend.
This will give an excellent feature where it will look like a weeping willow
cascading and moving even in gentle breeze.
It's a sight to behold.

It will be a sight of wonder to see the mangoes and laicies bloom and fruit here.
Alternatively I have to place pots of bromeliad plants here to close up the gaps 
in order to discourage the cats from getting in there.

Currently the figs started to ripe and come to a fruiting season.
The netting is necessary to deter cats from going in.
It had stopped and so I believe it had worked.


The pathway is much broader now compared to before.

I had rearranged all the unused pots and stacked them up
based on their sizes for maximum storage space.
Neat and Tidy is the feature theme here.

Somehow mess creates a visual discord and disharmony
and therefore it is very important to arrange them not to give that look here.

It's still work in progress.
I will definitely update to show the beauty of the bearing fruits here.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month