Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Garden Landscaping - Fruit Tree Collection (Before)


By this time,
you will be hearing my mantra of saying,
"I started with something sounded challenging
and then I managed it and its now neat and nice."

(Yeah.. somehow that's what happened that I'm having
a writer's block of repeating myself in this landscape project)


Here you won't see much of define features as the plants were stacked up in tight space.
The earlier arrangement here was not thought carefully as these were fruit trees in big clay pots.

The factor of attending to them was much more challenging as it is unfruitful
The difficulty to focus on what you want, how you want it.
Focus was the Key here.


At last,
I managed to get the priority straight in arranging them according to their needs and zone.
Apart from the plants arrangements,
I faced another challenge of snails and slugs
which seemed to build its entire colony around this space.

It took awhile and also the help of snail poison - they have been greatly eliminated.

Then came the cats...
I had to constantly make it difficult for them to access to this part of the garden
and they finally stopped visiting and turning this place into a toilet.


I hope to showcase more refined and detailed pictures later
when I have the time and when they start fruiting.
As for now - I would say I'm satisfied with their space arrangement
where none overwhelms the other.







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month