Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Doritis Orchids - Update


Finally it bloomed
Only ti realise that this one of the most common ones that blooms profusely
It should be.. but somehow it's a rare occurrence earlier in my garden.
Now, I'm the proud owner of an orchid that suppose to bloom profusely is blooming now..
I can't emphasise the irony of how it feels..
Its like waiting for dandelions to bloom by the fields..(my garden)
But then.. are not dandelions suppose to be bursting into blooms?
Like a common sight?
Exactly.. that's how I'm feeling.



This is totally a new one.
It had never flowered before and I'm eagerly anticipating to see its full bloom.
Hopefully it's not the same one as the one in it's prime blooming.


If all these works,
This had finally brought back my confidence in having orchids again.
(again.. It took a long while to crack the code and I had a big deal of them to get this far)




This is the new flower spike replacing the old one.
Another new spike is coming to replace this one..
It's just too amazing a feeling to see them in continuous blooms.
I wished I won't get bored seeing them blooming.









1 comment:

Barbee' said...

Those dainty blooms are just precious! Good luck for more and more blooms.

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month