This time I make sure I removed all the soil.
Mixed it with sand as it would be fast draining.
I had left it to totally dry for almost a week before repoting.
Its a pity the plant survived almost 2 weeks and then started to rot.
The pups eventually rotted too a week later.
I had posted this pictures and asked what when wrong:
These are what I had learned:
1) They need total direct hot sun
- not shaded as even that may not work well for these types.
2) The soil composition is important
- it should be the best fast draining type - too much water kills.
3) Another factor could be the climate
- due to high humidity and rain almost everyday - an added stress
4) Finally - it could be having some external matters
- like a virus infection.
I also found lots of earwigs around the plant
- so that could contributed to the death of this plant.
I'm taking a break from this Aloe.
Probably I stick to more of the hardy type rather than the highly difficult ones.
Especially the ones that dies like this if you make a watering mistake.