Finally, the male-part of the leaf is taking shape and taking cover over the rootball.Kind of nice to see how it envelops the whole thing and the 2 split-leaf formation on the cascading leaves is just amazing over the water pond.
I found that I can add some plants into the fern rootball and somehow it adds some nice strong features. Here I added ribbon fern (hope I got the name correct)It does look a bit rough.. and so, hopefully it takes the graceful look in falling properly.
Only time will tell - whether it will grow properly or suffer & die.
This was rescued.. a small strand - growing in between the nook & corner.I'm guessing it's button ferns and looking forward to see it full grown features.