Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Red Rose


I never like roses but what to say..
This one was given to me.
And somehow its a hardy type and so I have no complains about it.
Its been almost a year and it's time to prune it & I really don't have the strength to handle this.
I need to clean & clear the whole part.

A lot to throw and a lot of energy to begin with...
Hopefully, this rose gives me a sign of hope that I'm able to do it...
Later than giving up..
And often time the proverbial postponement of doing it tomorrow.


For now,
I will wait the garbage collectors to come and collect all my cut and pruned materials which I had sheepishly kept aside - hoping that it get cleared by this week.
And then - I can begin the next set.
I have the most challenging ones - which I kept the last to do.
Another hardening of heart is required.
And yes.. easier said than done..
And much more easier to give up because it's a gardener's heart.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month