Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Rose Jasmine


I must have missed this one - guess took it for granted.
One thing for sure - this jasmine had been evading me from my attention
It needs a good load of sun and something I greatly lack of it in my garden.


Somehow, it finally started blooming this few days,
and blessed me with 3 flowers.
Currently my garden is heavenly scented by these blooms.
Hope the last till Christmas.



Commonly known as Grand Duke of Tuscany,
It is indeed a grand stuff if it blooms often.

A good pruning and a good fertiliser will go a long way for this one to bloom.
Once its start blooming - its just a wonder in the garden


No comments:

Post a Comment



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels