Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Passion Fruit Vine

One of the beautiful thing about having a garden
is to be able to enjoy the burst of life that is happening in this small patch.
I got a quick glimpse at this Garden Lizard
- carefully resting not to take too much of my attention while I was busy snapping photos.

Passion Fruit Vine had finally broke her silence and now going crazy on her flowers and fruits. It now take about 2 months for these to ripe. Still happily flowering and fruiting. And the joys of tasting them is going to take some time.

The other usual visitor is this Olive-backed Sunbird.
Often come and make a lot of noise - just to say that this garden belongs to her.
I'm guessing that they are territorial and therefore the noise was necessary.
Anyhow - they are just tame enough for me to get close to get some pictures.






















No comments:

Post a Comment



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels