Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Caladiums

















There was a period of time that I was going crazy with Caladiums.
And feeling very positive about it that they will endure very well in my garden.
I realised that this one came with a vengeance.
Half of which either gone dormant or dead.
That is the thing with Caladiums - they are so unpredictable.
Something that gives much greater a challenge to look forward to.

When they do appear - they come with Glory.
Caladiums are temperamental plants - now you see it and now you don't.
And because of that - you can't really put all of them in one basket
(I'm mean pot)
When they go dormant - you got one pot empty.

Some Caladiums never go dormant.
The Jewel Caladiums seemed to go strong with me for a year now.
One thing for sure.
If you take care well of them - they do their best in your garden.

Basic requirements:

1) Fast Draining medium.
2) Kept in Bright shade.


















3 comments:

  1. Hello Mr James Missier, i would like to buy a few caladium bulbs from you. Do you sell it? and how much? maybe including GST :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw i'm from Sarawak and you can contact me @whatsapp: 0138421938 or simply email me @ helmyshahabduljalil@yahoo.com Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Sorry Elmie - most of these Caladiums had gone dormant and if at all - lost in some pots with other plants.
      There are nothing much for me to consider selling as they are just too few.

      Delete



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels