Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Replanting Cactus plants from Nursery






















I find that one of the most important thing to do with these cactus & succulents:
Is to change their soil - cocopeat to a better fast draining soil mix.
This would ensure that there won't be a root rot that leads to the end of the plant.

I had mixed match the cactus as to give depth to the arrangement.
Giving it a cool look together.










4 comments:

  1. Hello James, How are you? Lovely collection and nice mixture of succulents. And good to know cocopeat is great for planting succulents. Thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello James. I see that you have painstakingly re-potted your succulents. You have a good collection. I'm not good with tiny succulents, so they often end up rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much of a fan of succulents. Love your collection and arrangement of them though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your mix match arrangment is a great idea I want to try this.
    anandhi

    ReplyDelete



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels