Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Water Pond - Set Up 4

This is the current state of the water pond now.
Remember when I mentioned about the "was" factor?
This is how its currently appear to be.

Now that I see
I still like the cascading effect from the Vertical plants
complements together with the metallic sheen Alocasia.
The Dumbcane and the Red Ti plant just give that loud strong effect.

Of course - This would not be a fitting for the neat & tidy kind of garden.
Mine is very much of a controlled chaos kind of theme.
Do let me know what you think?
Good, Bad or Ugly.
I'm pretty sure - everyone got their own taste in their garden.

I'm very much into the Strong Zone type.








4 comments:

Ela said...

Nice to visit your blog and see these beautiful plant !
Greetings

Alistair said...

Looking pretty good in my eyes James. Hope you are keeping well.

Nancy Chan said...

Hi James, from the photos your garden looks pretty and you have many healthy plants. Have a lovely day.
http://chingchailah.blogspot.com/

James David said...

Thanks everyone for the lovely thoughts.

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month