Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Sg.Buloh Nursery Shopping - Cactus

It is indeed a joy to get them.
(the reserve is true when they die)

I braved myself in getting the Rosemary
and planting them together with my cactus and succulents.
Watering them once a week seemed like a good plan
as I manage to survive and grow some cuttings.
(more of a trial and error factor and found that weekly watering works fine with them)

This time - I manage to get Living Stone plant (Stone crop)
It was a bit expensive - RM10 but I think its reasonable compared to the size of the plant. It would had taken ages for them to grow by seed.

I also re-pot and separated all these and sorted them respectively in their own spots.
So far - after checking yesterday (5 days later) the looked ok.
I guess its more like 2-3 weeks that I can truly say that they had adapted well in my garden.

Currently there is this strong dry spell these few days.
Normally I water my garden once or 2 days once but now I have to do it twice a day.
Hope this doesn't change anything for my hardy plants in my balcony.










No comments:

Post a Comment



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels