Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Paradise Tree Snake

















Where there is a garden, there tend to be a wildlife.
Mine is close to a jungle and these should be common
but somehow I found that they are now rare.

These pictures were taken some time ago.
During the hot and dry spell followed by the forest fire had driven these poor creature
to the edge of extinction.
If these were found nearby a housing area - they will definitely will meet the fated end:
killed without no reason.

Poisonous or not - people fear snakes.
And better be safe than sorry,
these creatures were not shown any mercy.

















The story here is that one day on fine hot afternoon,
I saw something creeping through my bromeliad collection.
I thought I saw a tail and dashed to take my camera.
And manage to snap these.
Most of the pictures where of a low quality - these ones seemed ok.

Just as it came in few seconds - it's gone.
I guess it was just a nice time for me to get this one on camera.

What do you think?
Lovely like a Jewel?
Yes - its is mildly venomous but its poison can't harm us.
Its meant to kill small animals like frogs and lizards.

Of course - I dare not catch and play with it.
I wouldn't able to tell the difference if it was a viper.

No comments:

Post a Comment



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels