Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Paradise Tree Snake

















Where there is a garden, there tend to be a wildlife.
Mine is close to a jungle and these should be common
but somehow I found that they are now rare.

These pictures were taken some time ago.
During the hot and dry spell followed by the forest fire had driven these poor creature
to the edge of extinction.
If these were found nearby a housing area - they will definitely will meet the fated end:
killed without no reason.

Poisonous or not - people fear snakes.
And better be safe than sorry,
these creatures were not shown any mercy.

















The story here is that one day on fine hot afternoon,
I saw something creeping through my bromeliad collection.
I thought I saw a tail and dashed to take my camera.
And manage to snap these.
Most of the pictures where of a low quality - these ones seemed ok.

Just as it came in few seconds - it's gone.
I guess it was just a nice time for me to get this one on camera.

What do you think?
Lovely like a Jewel?
Yes - its is mildly venomous but its poison can't harm us.
Its meant to kill small animals like frogs and lizards.

Of course - I dare not catch and play with it.
I wouldn't able to tell the difference if it was a viper.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month