Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Friday, October 17, 2014

Airplant Collection - Landscape






















The recent renovation had caused a big stress my plants especially my Begonias and Airplants.
Here the whole thing became dried and rotted to the core.
I need to reset it again.
Hope they pick up and grow back to its former glory.

Also here are the other airplants which I have in my collection.
Few of these had somehow became matured and died without giving out any pups.
Its a pity that it had to end that way - but in no way means I'm planning to increase my collection
unless they give out pups.












No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month