Favorite Popular Posts (Please click on links below)

▼

Monday, April 20, 2015

Orchid Blooms

These are the ones that had bloomed in my garden.
At least once by themselves instead of buying them when they are still in bloom.

I had seen many in the case where they are used in replacement of a cut flower, where once the flowers are spend they are thrown and newer ones are bought. I wonder if they are exchanged by the florist or taken back by the nursery for a discount.
I also find that orchids are getting cheaper by the year, except the imported ones which has immaculate blooms which I doubt they will ever bloom here - and the whole trouble is - they might never bloom at all in the next round in the lowland hot climate regions like my place.

And so - for now, the simpler, easier and poor man's orchids for me.
I'm much contented with these kinds - cheap, easy and often blooms than the pricey rare ones which takes a lot to bloom.

Do share your orchids Joys or Woes you have/had with Orchids.
I'm pretty sure it is one great experience.

Till then - Enjoy my existing orchids that once bloomed in my garden.
(I still have the plant - whether if they bloom again is purely based on luck and hard work on fertilising them)













1 comment:

As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

If you have any queries or questions - do put in the comment below or place your details in the Contact Form at the Bottom part of the Blog with your plant pictures.

I will try my best to give my thoughts on how to rectify the plant issues.
I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

Regardless - I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook/Messenger on (James David) message me and I will come back to you ASAP.
https://www.facebook.com/james.missier/