Welcome to My Little Garden

Welcome to My Little Garden
Welcome to My Little Garden

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
There is something very serene and stable when I come and spend time in my Garden. These are my quiet moments where I seek God - listening and finding myself in that reflection. There are times when I'm not able to blog, If you have any questions or queries Do seek me out in Facebook and I will try my best to help you out.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Orchids and Moss

A big part of my garden are actually orchids, its just that they are all leaves now.
Its basically passion in waiting.
The Joy is actually when they start blooming and the feeling that they give after the waiting.

And so while the waiting.
New additions are laced together with them to compliment their boring green.
I find Moss is the best compliment - they just do so well in making everything unique and exotic.
I haven't fully experimented on them yet - due to the lack of various species.
They are only available during the rainy season - when they sprout out everywhere
(mine will be collected by the drainside - I'm not going on a hunting expedition for moss)

Till then, these will stay in my garden until one day they bloom and satisfy me.
















No comments:

Post a Comment



As for Anonymous commentors:
Please do write your name and place
(eg: John, UK)
That way, I know who you are and where you're from.

I really appreciate your thoughts and experiences concerning these matters. Thank you.

And please no spamers, products, etc - they will be deleted as the comments are moderated.

If you have any queries that needs immediate attention - seek me out in Facebook, message me and I will come back to you ASAP.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels