Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kittens in my Garden - Part 2


Early in the morning, I was greeted by this little kitten,
she just came and curled around my leg.
I cannot help myself from carressing her..
and she so gently purred and let herself be pampered.



















I took my "rat tailed cactus and wanted to replant them as they had
matured and badly needed a replanting.
I had got all my things ready and preparing to cut and replant.
And then..these three kittens came and invaded my attention.
They didn't let me do my gardening and had constantly disturb me.
Later, they got bored and played among themselves.










these kittens are curious..
they just need to know what is been planted

ohh... my cactus...
their thorns are actually hairy..
guess these kittens just love to rub their nose on it for a carpet rub


"Im bored..."

Tail trail... interesting...
catch each other tails...

My son was playing earlier in the morning and left his toys scattered around.
Didn't notice it until now.. (was wondering what the toys doing here???)




guess my scissors had become another toy.
I guess you must be wondering what a screwdriver is doing here.
I couldn't find something to make a hole to place my plants.
(I found an old screwdriver and it had become my garden equipment eversince)


They then started playing at the pebbles..

And now jumping at each other...



Two of my neighbours asked me whether these kittens are mine?
I told them that they belong to someone else.
They just needed a spot to play and past their time there..
(Till now, Im not sure who are their owners but Im suspecting someone is feeding and taking care of them)
I had managed to tame them - as they were actually afraid of human
and react wildly when carried or touched.
Somehow, they are playful when come to my garden.
Note:
None of the cactus got damaged nor any of the kittens did their toilet at the soil..
so kind of them..

2 comments:

anjilala said...

Thanks for sharing thse photos, here are my gardens kittens http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xtcVC4eoSTo/R7F7AZROepI/AAAAAAAAAU4/b-aFp1tPwlc/s1600-h/kittens%26natursiums1.jpg

Beautiful garden by the way. love the mosaics and the pebbles

James David said...

Thanks Anjilala for sharing.

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month