Search This Blog

My Vertical Garden Wall

My Vertical Garden Wall

TRASLATION LANGUAGE (CLICK HERE)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Batu Caves Hills



This is my everyday view in my place.
The problem is I have to rush to work every morning (to prepare the children to be send to the baby sitter) and rush to send my wife to work and then get to my office by 9 am.

And by the time work is over on a regular basis, leaving by 6pm (not exactly but about there)
and then go to fetch my wife's from her workplace..
then to the baby sitters place to get my children..
And its almost night.. (then what's there to snap..its already dark)

Ahh.. rushing & rushing & rushing....
right from the morning and getting home..
another ordeal.. of preparing chores and taking care of this & that..
by the time all is done and over.. its about 11pm...
(and what is there to garden.. except the emergency watering...)
or get too tired and tell myself that I will do it in the morning..

Then, that particular morning, I end up getting late for work..
and the cycle begins again..
Thank God for the random rain.. its a savior for my plants...
for the days which Im unable to water...

Or one of my begonia or coleus or ferns will start to wither
and the emergency rescue is needed to revive the dying plant..
So much so..
I have to do away with most of the sensitive plants
But somehow, they will find their way into my garden
(either my mum will insist that I should learn to take care of it
or the seeds sprouts somehow from the last bloom - velvet begonia & wishbone flower)

But as for now, it rains and I have time to breathe
and enjoy my garden and my evening views...



Talking about evening view..
This picture is taken when I was waiting for my wife to buy milk from a grocery store.
Which waiting, I thought why not have this one taken..
(Pls note, that is not my house)

Somehow, the view is just enthralling,
enough to give me another boost to push myself for another week or so..
or that one day, I may go and seek this nature quest
to the hillside and enjoy the nature and wildlife
Escapade...


Well, when there is even a slightest tingle of a rainbow,
there is always hope...
(again, just before the sun set at the last second...)
before I can take another shot for a better view.. its gone..





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tropical Garden, Batu Caves, Malaysia
My Malaysian Tropical Garden mainly focused on unique and colorful plants ranging from rare to common plants all around the tropical belt across the world. Ideal for inspiration for challenging areas in the garden space - indoor gardening, balcony gardening and small green spaces especially for ariods, bromeliads, begonias, edibles, cascading & vertical garden plants, succulents & cacti, orchids, together with both shade and sun loving plants.

Contact Me on the Form Above

Do put your queries on the contact form above and I will come back to you ASAP via e-mail. Also I'm open for any business / advertisement proposals / magazine articles / product sampling and sharing personal product experiences here in my blog. Also for specific plant queries where you need to send pictures for free consultation and plant help and aid.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Popular Post - 1 Month